This blog has now passed 500 days of daily posts.
This quarter saw the start of the “Inappropriate Touch Screen” File, as well as other grumbling about cruddy digital design.
I also posted initial “Notes on “What is Coworking?””, which will be continued in ongoing research.
- Notes On “What Is Coworking?” (Part 1)
- Notes on “What is Coworking?” (Part 2): Rules
- Notes on “What is Coworking?” (Part 3): Recruitment
- Notes On “What is Coworking?” (Part 4): Noisy versus Quiet
- Notes on “What is Coworking?” (Part 5): Demographics
- Notes on “What is Coworking?” (Part 6): Research Methods
Fangirl’s Guide to the Galaxy by Sam Maggs
God’s Bankers by Gerald Posner
Mindsharing by Lior Zoref
Pax Technica by Phillip N. Howard
Twentyfirst Century Robot by Brian David Johnson
Women of Will: Following the Feminine in Shakespeare’s Plays by Tina Packer
A Darkling Sea by James L. Cambias
Corsair by James L. Cambias
Count to a Trillion by John C. Wright
Diaspora by Greg Egan
Distress by Greg Egan
Karen Memory by Elizabeth Bear
Rebirths of Tao by Wesley Chu
Satin Island by Tom McCarthy
Seveneves by Neal Stephenson
Telegraph Avenue by Michael Chabon
The Buried Giant by Kazuo Ishiguro
For reference, the Q1 summary is here.